Commercial Property Management Proof of Concept
- Client: Office/Retail
- Date:February 2020
- Sector:Commercial Property Management
Client Time/Productivity Lost
Based on our discovery: 112 hours per month of manual data entry across departments @ $30 per hour = $40,300 in annual lost productivity at this office/retail location. The bulk of these tasks and processes can be automated.
Phase 1: Client Diagnostic Overview Objective: Collaborative discovery to deliver our clients a customized analytically-driven solution to precisely meet and support their technology needs.
Phase 2: Pilot Implementation
With the Diagnostic complete, the pilot formally launches as defined in the Diagnostic phase. Schedule milestones include:
- Launch (Property management team begins using aXessPoint in the live cloud-based application).
- Mid-Phase Checkpoint to review, continue diligence and prioritize remaining efforts.
- Pilot concludes with reported KPI and ROI performance reporting
Strategy, Process and People
Onsite interviews across applicable teams including corporate team, property managers, and on-site level.
In-depth review of current technology infrastructure and software integrations to assess capabilities, current state and constraints (both system and users).
Final presentation Including: detailed review of our observations and recommendations.
Focus groups with sales, marketing, property/community managers, and others as warranted.
Identify near and long-term opportunities including options to better integrate data with aXessPoint and improve performance.
Platform review, including user interface and future feature requests.
Due diligence with teams to observe processes including customer/client service, violations reporting and management, maintenance management, and more.
Design customized user interface for aXessPoint platform to fit the team's needs
Near and long-term opportunities for further integration and additional feature requests -roadmap illustrating long term path, timeline and future potential wins.
The pilot involves comprehensive collaborative discovery with the client team, launching the current aXessPoint product offering as it exists today, onboarding and training the client staff over the course of the pilot, evaluating and reporting on the product/onboarding process, and determining the gating criteria for a full roll out
The following are the key performance indicators used to determine a 'completed’ pilot;
1. Successful onboarding of selected client team members.
Routine minimum 80% of managers assigned to subject client account.
Platform operates with no more than 5% ‘downtime’ (not due to internet\data service provider issues).
2. Delivers 90% of pilot-core features identified in Client Diagnostic phase.
Final presentation complete with:
Detailed review of aXP observations and recommendations.
Platform review, including user interface and future feature request.
Near and long-term opportunities for further integration.
Roadmap illustrating long term path, timeline and future potential wins for client.
Client supports the pilot by
- Prioritizing the roll out internally and getting client-team buy-in to prioritize the pilot.
- Creating time/space for users to be trained on the product and participate in providing feedback and customer discovery.
- Aligning internal incentives/organizational goals to successful completion of the pilot.
- Providing effective, timely internal communication/project management support to coordinate internal (client) team.
- Daily, milestone and presentation participation.
Pilot meeting cadence
- Pilot kick-off meeting are held one week before the pilot starts to ensure all stakeholders are aligned on expectations for the pilot.
- aXessPoint and client leadership teams hold 30 minute weekly check-ins to discuss progress of the pilot.
- Final presentation
A full portfolio roll-out involves launching aXessPoint to all client inventory. Onboarding of large portfolios at once is possible with proper resourcing and planning ahead of the full roll-out. After completion of the pilot, aXessPoint and client work together to establish a full roll-out plan.
It is understood that during the pilot aXessPoint and client teams define the criteria necessary for a full roll-out including timeliness, staffing requirements, product development requirements, and any other necessary items. As such, these items are the basis of developing the full implementation. Generally, contract is finalized and signed within thirty calendar days after pilot completion
Allow them to consolidate from 4 systems to 1 Save an average of 28 man hours per week from manual task automation.